Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back from My HECTIC Spring

I apologize for being MIA (missing in action) for so long, but it's been one hectic spring here.  The highlight was my older son's graduation from high school. What a great event in a young person's life!  He is planning to study Criminal Justice at a local state university and we are just so proud of him.

I have been more seriously decluttering these past few months, and I was able to host my mother-in-law here for a few days and even open our home for a graduation cook-out! Naturally, my beloved husband was absolutely a prince among men during all these goings-on.  He is so patient and good and is just such a hard worker.  I love you, my darling man!

I hope to be adding some great posts on a regular basis.  For now I will leave you with a website that has just fascinated me since I found it:  www.instructables.com
It has just oooooodles of cool stuff that DIY types have shared for us clueless ones.  Hope you enjoy!
Happy Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment