Monday, December 27, 2010

Are You Sidetracked? Learn to Fly!



Were you born organized, or are you like I am – perennially sidetracked?  I really struggle with organization, but I am so much better than I used to be because of my very favorite website on organization:  www.flylady.net.  Marla Cilley, the FlyLady, is your online coach to help you overcome CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome).  FlyLady will help you get your home in order, but she will do much more than that – she will change the conversation going on in your head!  I no longer beat myself up constantly when things go awry or get messy.  Instead, knowing I can do ANYTHING for fifteen minutes, I set my timer and move forward.  I hope you will find that FlyLady is as much a help to you as she has been to me since 2001.  She has lots of great features and helpful cleaning products on her totally-free site.  I especially enjoy using the "Rubba" tools; they work great and are very affordable.  FlyLady TV is new.  It is so energizing to be able to see FlyLady and hear her talk to me!  FlyLady will change the way you look at housework, I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment